Our greatest need is for financial support that enables us to provide safe housing and professional counseling to families in crisis. Your donation matters.
- Make your individual gift online.
- Or host a fundraiser to benefit Women Aware with your community and friends.
Due to health regulations, all in-kind donations must be new and unused. Used clothing, furniture and toys can be donated to charities like Goodwill, Salvation Army, Habitat for Humanity and Vietnam Veterans of America.
CLOTHING (Women and Kids)
- Winter gloves (adult and kids)
- Professional Clothes and Shoes (women)
- Children’s Clothes (especially sizes 2T and 3T)
- Sneakers (women and kids)
- Winter Coats
- Winter Boots
- Hand/body lotion
- Soap/body wash
- Toothbrushes, tooth paste, dental floss
- Feminine hygiene products
- Diapers (especially sizes 4 & 5) and wipes
- Baby Bottles
- Sippy Cups
- Pack and Plays
- Crib sheets/blankets
- Baby soap, shampoo, lotion
- Pens, pencils, crayons
- Spiral notebooks
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Facial tissues
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning products
If you would like to donate any of these items, please call us at 732-249-4900 to arrange a drop-off at 250 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, Monday – Friday between 9 am and 5 pm.