Want to go home from work knowing that you are making the world a better place? Browse our open positions to see if you might become part of our team that is saving lives everyday.
About Women Aware
Women Aware is the designated domestic violence service agency for Middlesex County NJ. We provide emergency services and case management for victims of abuse, including a 24-hour hotline, safe house, legal advocacy and counseling. All services are provided free of charge to our clients and supported by charitable donations.
PER DIEM Case Workers needed to provide case management and crisis intervention services to victims of domestic violence in a residential facility on a per diem basis. Availability to work holidays, weekends (mornings or evenings) and overnight shifts. Bachelor’s degree preferred, domestic violence experience and proficient in Spanish a plus.
Job responsibilities include:
- Answering the 24-hour domestic violence hotline.
- Orienting residents to communal living in our residential facility.
- Providing ongoing information and advocacy to assigned clients during their stay.
- Supporting residents in achieving their goals in accordance with program guidelines and agency policy.
- Providing client transportation on an as-needed basis.
Case Manager needed for the domestic violence agency. Bachelor’s degree, domestic violence experience, strong advocacy and case management skills preferred. Bilingual Spanish, and evening hours required. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for a volunteer position, please fill out the volunteer application on our website at womenaware.net/get-involved/volunteer.